Sunday, October 5, 2008

CrAZy!

Feeling like a small fish in an even smaller fishbowl.

It's good, though. Internet is a luxury for me now, so updates aren't coming in as rapid as I thought they would. The Internet klub is about a mile and some away, not a bad walk at all, but when it's raining, I tend not to want to go.

Also, really, I've been so consumed in trying to learn a language; time hasn't been my friend. I go to sleep early now, I feel like an oldlady all the time, but I'm getting used to the time.

My host family is great. I'm working on a video glimpse into my life, coming soon. Food has been pretty good. Making friends has been great, too.

Very basic, I know. I keep up with a lot of you, more thoroughly, through email. If you want more, email me. kj0869@gmail.com

No comments: