Okay, so this is what I'm thinking.. no computer in Azerbaijan is going to let me post the blog I wrote with all the pictures. I'm pretty sure that my file is too large and it's not working when I try to paste it onto this blog. I need to rework my strategy and fill you in then.
Just know, I am well and things are good. Swear in is in less than 3 weeks and thenI will be out in Azerbaijan as a 'real' volunteer. I'll make a new account on a picture site once I get to site and put up pictures through that is it honestly proves to be completely ridiculous on the blog. Or, I'll just come into my office and spend hours doing it so I can show you all my life.
My lesson learned from this: don't wait too long with documents and pictures... files become impossible to convert around.
And, I just tried on this computer to put a picture up... no go. I'll figure it out.
Cute love story
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment