This is my pack for Azerbaijan. It is beautiful to me. After searching on vacation in Chicago, I found this gem. Which, ironically, I ended up purchasing back in Wilmington.I started organizing through clothes and other things to decide what is and what is not going to go with me half way around the world and I've decided that packing this bag (and another I have not decided on yet) is going to be harder than I originally thought it would be.
But, for now, I'm content knowing I have finally purchased my pack to go with me next month. And, icing on the cake, it's incredibly comfortable.

3 comments:
Hey! Thanks for the Comment! Good luck in September, you will have an awesome experience! If you have any questions, feel free to drop us a line. Take Care!
-Jesse
Hey Kim! I'm an AZ6-er too! Can't wait to meet ya in Philly. 4 weeks to go! Ack!
--Marina
Hi again Kim, send me an email at badmarina@gmail.com so we can keep in touch until 9/20! I'm still slaving away at my job until next Friday the 29th. Then things are gonna get crazy because I have to somehow move a decade's worth of belongings to my mom's house in San Diego (I live in San Francisco.) Boo. Can't someone just do it for me??? Haha! Hope to hear from you soon.
--Marina
Post a Comment