This is me and my cluster being awesome after swearing in as volunteers. Amazing.
Okay, so me putting pictures on here was a lame attempt this time, sorry! But, hey, at least here's an update!
I've sworn in, moved, and am now serving as a PCV in Mingechevir. Moving wasn't really an issue and getting readjusted to a new part of Azerbaijan is going well. I love this city and am thoroughly excited to be here. I do miss some cool cats from PST, but life goes on and we're all doing what we came here to do. Mingechevir is pretty spectacular, though, so far.
I got my new address, here it is:
Kim Joyce
Samad Vurgun
Kuch 20
Mingechevir, AZERBAIJAN
AZ 4500
Any love letters are much appreciated and read thoroughly.
The other pictures are one of me and my Sunday Soccer crew and the other is me in Baku... I actually think that picture's center is neat. Thanks to either Hannah or Alison taking that one.
Internet has been limited lately. I'll think of something super awesome to write about and I'll talk to you all soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment