Saturday, March 7, 2009

March Madness

So, it seems I’ve been blogging a lot lately.  Maybe it’s due to me being in work-place limbo or because the weather is slowly warming and I’m able to think of little and big topics besides I’m freezing to death. 

I looked through my past blogs and think I can certainly state that the season most assuredly affects a person’s mood and mindset here, if not everywhere.  Here’s hoping with Spring making its way, these blogs won’t necessarily be so deep on the downer side of life.

I have a lot of upcoming topics such as: Novruz bayram (holiday) with pictures, Tbilisi Georgia with pictures, Writing Olympics, and my upcoming reunion with my 21st Microregion cluster with pictures.  So, stay tuned!  It’s going to be a busy couple weeks for me with travel, so I may be missing for a smidge.

To hold you over, though, and since I haven’t posted a picture in a while, here’s a few ways that us PCVs entertained ourselves in these past few cold months. 

Hat making party!

Elmer and Nate playing at the hotel park

Mariko and Nate seesawing!  Me and Elmer did this, too.  Awesome!  Creepy faces, though.
Oh, yeah, and, if you haven’t, watch Slumdog Millionaire.  The good stuff in it is fueling my desire to go to India while here.  And I am already missing the real March Madness.

1 comment:

rachaelgking said...

That seesaw is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen...

You guys are cute, though! :-)