Friday, July 17, 2009

Beast cat.

This is Beast cat.  I don't know if it's a he or a she yet, really.  But, I can tell you, this one has been the strongest kitty since the litter was born.  Thus, the dubbing of Beast.

It was the first one to get fur and color, the first to put up a fight, the first to open it's eyes, and, now, it's the first one learning to legitimately walk.  Sometimes when it's awake, I bring it into my room and let it hang out with me.  

I know I'm not supposed to pick favorites, but it's getting hard...

... well, that may be a lie.  They're all my favorites for different reasons.  

2 comments:

Sarah Glova said...

You are so cute and I just adore you. I also adore Beast. I can have a favorite because I'm not there :) But in all seriousness, Beast might be the cutest thing ever.

Christy said...

Kim! Did you get my letter?